Our Cloud Forest Room, with ensuite, has a plush queen bed, and the restful ambience allows you to sink into the best dreamy sleep you’ve had in a long while.
- Guests: 2
- Amenities: access to general kitchen facilities, complimentary tea and coffee, cutlery, electric blanket, extra blankets, Free Continental Breakfast, fridge, heating, Hot water, kettle, Kitchen facilities, linen, microwave, private ensuite bathroom, single level home, smoke detector, toaster & microwave, toiletries, towels, towels & linen
- View: Rainforest views
- Bed Type: Queen bed
Prices start at: $265 per night (+taxes and fees)
- Check in: 3.00pm. Checkout: 10am.
- Duration of stay: 1-5 nights.
- Self-catered. However breakfast and dinner hampers are available on request; pre-booking essential
- Read more about our Policies
Springbrook Storybook accommodation
When you make a reservation, be assured you will be the only guests, however the owner lives on the premises and is happy to interact according to your preference. Amenities include; Self-catered ground floor cabin with Queen bed, private bathroom and toilet. Towels, toiletries, linen and extra blankets provided. Fully equipped kitchen also included. Complimentary continental breakfast provided.
Diverse Flora and Fauna right outside your doorstep. Look outside and you can observe the antics of colourful native birds, including Crimson Rosellas and King Parrots and other native animals such as Pademelons, which are a smaller and very cute species of kangaroo. We are located in the very heart of the Gondwana Rainforests, the most extensive area of subtropical rainforest in the world. There is a highly diverse range of flora and fauna which can be observed and enjoyed.